The north coast of the Dominican Republic offers unparalleled opportunities for a memory making holiday with your kids. We have so many tours and excursions it's hard to pick which fun thing to do first. We have clean, uncrowded beaches, all just a short ride from Casa LInda. When you mix this with staying your own private Casa LInda villa, with resort like onsite services, you can expect a holiday experience like no other. But where do you start? Here's a simple roadmap to getting your DR vacation going:
1. Let’s Plan Together!
The more we know about your family, the better we can assist with travel plans, budgeting and age appropriate activities and excursions. Our Travel Planner will help you understand what the north coast of the Dominican Republic has to offer your family, from simple beach days to cultural adventures. With our help, your trip planning ( from tours to car rentals) can be organized from your own home. We can even assist with flights, airport pick up - everything from the time you start planning until you sadly say goodbye until next time :(.
2. Choose Your Perfect Vacation Villa:
Next, we will help you choose a spacious villa that has room for everyone: room to run, swim, sleep, eat and relax. If needed, we can even provide playpens, water wings, etc. We have over 95 vacation villas - there will be several that are a great fit for your family. Maybe a large kitchen is important? Is outdoor living space key with a kitchen and bbq area? How big a pool would you like? We'll get you the right villa for your needs.
3. Flight Options:
Ask our Travel Planner to recommend the best airlines and flights from your home city. Casa Linda is only 10-17 minutes from the airport (depending on traffic). We want to get you here as quickly as possible.
4. Information For Your Trip
We will send you all kinds of great info to help you plan activities, restaurants, babysitting (if required), beachside dining, excursions and more! Even restaurant coupons. You can book tours and activities before you arrive, or after you get here. It's up to you. Maybe you just want to lie by your pool and relax. How about a chef? A massage in your villa? We have it all and will give you the information you need to create the perfect vacation.
5. Yay! You’re Here:
When you arrive, we can have airport transportation waiting to bring you to our Welcome Centre. Once you get to Casa Linda one of our friendly staff will meet with you, give you an orientation of Casa Linda and your villa, and ensure your vacation gets off to a great start! The first day everyone is usually tired, so we’ll suggest a restaurant for dinner that night and get everyone settled.
5. During your stay we can help with other important vacation needs that might still be required.
If you'd like, our Travel Planner can come see you to discuss excursions, tours, beaches, restaurants and all kinds of fun activities for your family. Maybe you've already booked and just need the pick up information. Remember that we are here before and during your trip to make sure you have a great time.
- Would you like a car rental or will you use our shuttle bus?
- We can suggest activities and local hotspots
- If you’d like to go on an excursion or tour we can offer suggestions and information. Click here to see things to do in the area.
- Information on local restaurants and types of food
- Groceries and other shopping
FYI for your family:
- Our development has 24-hour security – a safe place for kids
- We are only 8-minutes to the airport
- Our complimentary shuttle bus is here to get you where you need to go
- Less than 5-minutes to the beach
- We have onsite mini-golf, shuffleboard, foosball, billiards, and tennis- waterpark will open in Spring 2019
- Our restaurant caters to families and even delivers
- You can have your own chef in your villa if cooking is not your idea of a vacation
- Our mini-market carries everyday essential groceries
- Childcare is available